Hey Animal Crossing fans, we’ve run into a tiny little problem. I know that all of you are excited due to the slew of new features that were revealed during the big Nintendo Direct on Thursday but there has been a… murder.
Well, we’re not entirely sure if someone has died or if it’s merely a decorative Halloween item, but during the presentation yesterday, fans managed to spot a gravestone around the 22-minute mark. The grave is surrounded by flowers and there seems to be some sort of old item on top of it –could it be a turnip, perhaps?
You can see it for yourself in the video below, we put the correct time for you so you should be able to see it immediately once you press play:
See, it’s a grave, right? Well, the Animal Crossing community has been worried about the burial ground, speculating on who could exactly be buried down there. Could it be the old mayor, Tortimer? Could it be the old turnip saleswoman, Joan? Could it be our social lives once New Horizons comes out in March? Let’s see what the community has to say about this:
I guess we’ll find out just what the heck is going on once Animal Crossing: New Horizons comes out on March 20. All we can do now is re-watch the direct over and over again until we find every new detail.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: All Turkey Day Secret Ingredients
- These Adorable Animal Crossing Figures Will Release in Japan in 2021 (With Candy!)
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Start Turkey Day
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Players Are Super Hyped About Sitting
- Nintendo’s Official Animal Crossing Island Is a Bit Messy