Ability to Choose Island Map and Change Its Landscape
In previous Animal Crossing games, you’d be given a town map with features like rivers and cliffs in random spots. Now in New Horizons, at the beginning of the game, you’ll be able to choose between several island maps to ensure you’re happy with its layout.
What’s even more exciting is that even if you aren’t completely satisfied with the layout, you’ll be able to acquire a construction permit later in the game to change the landscape. For the first time ever, you can add and remove land and water to make it look exactly how you want it to.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: All Turkey Day Secret Ingredients
- These Adorable Animal Crossing Figures Will Release in Japan in 2021 (With Candy!)
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Start Turkey Day
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Players Are Super Hyped About Sitting
- Nintendo’s Official Animal Crossing Island Is a Bit Messy