Ability to Choose Island Map and Change Its Landscape
In previous Animal Crossing games, you’d be given a town map with features like rivers and cliffs in random spots. Now in New Horizons, at the beginning of the game, you’ll be able to choose between several island maps to ensure you’re happy with its layout.
What’s even more exciting is that even if you aren’t completely satisfied with the layout, you’ll be able to acquire a construction permit later in the game to change the landscape. For the first time ever, you can add and remove land and water to make it look exactly how you want it to.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing Fans Have Been Getting Creative With This New Way To Customize
- Here’s What Animal Crossing: New Horizons Needs For a Fun-Filled Second Year
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Is Getting Updates and New Features for Its One Year Anniversary
- 10 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villagers That Would Be Perfect Build-A-Bears