Ability to Choose Island Map and Change Its Landscape
In previous Animal Crossing games, you’d be given a town map with features like rivers and cliffs in random spots. Now in New Horizons, at the beginning of the game, you’ll be able to choose between several island maps to ensure you’re happy with its layout.
What’s even more exciting is that even if you aren’t completely satisfied with the layout, you’ll be able to acquire a construction permit later in the game to change the landscape. For the first time ever, you can add and remove land and water to make it look exactly how you want it to.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get the Kicks Store
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons 1.1.4 Update Finally Nerfs Egg Drop Rates
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Store Turnips
- Game of Pac-Man Remade in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Pokemon’s Pallet Town Adorably Recreated in Animal Crossing: New Horizons