Ability to Choose Island Map and Change Its Landscape
In previous Animal Crossing games, you’d be given a town map with features like rivers and cliffs in random spots. Now in New Horizons, at the beginning of the game, you’ll be able to choose between several island maps to ensure you’re happy with its layout.
What’s even more exciting is that even if you aren’t completely satisfied with the layout, you’ll be able to acquire a construction permit later in the game to change the landscape. For the first time ever, you can add and remove land and water to make it look exactly how you want it to.
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Animal Crossing
- More Free Content Is in Development for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Says Nintendo
- Hokko Life Has a Long Way to Go Before It Can Compete With Animal Crossing
- Animal Crossing Player Gets Pascal’s Help Proposing to Girlfriend
- Animal Crossing & Pokemon Crossover With These Adorable Fan-Made Stickers