Ability to Choose Island Map and Change Its Landscape
In previous Animal Crossing games, you’d be given a town map with features like rivers and cliffs in random spots. Now in New Horizons, at the beginning of the game, you’ll be able to choose between several island maps to ensure you’re happy with its layout.
What’s even more exciting is that even if you aren’t completely satisfied with the layout, you’ll be able to acquire a construction permit later in the game to change the landscape. For the first time ever, you can add and remove land and water to make it look exactly how you want it to.
- Game of Pac-Man Remade in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Pokemon’s Pallet Town Adorably Recreated in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing: How to Improve Your Town Rating Easily
- This Grandma Unboxing Animal Crossing: New Horizons Is a Must-Watch
- 8 Games Like Animal Crossing If You’re Looking for Something Similar