Hot on the heels of Winter Refresh is Shapeshifters, a brand new FIFA promo. It sees players change position, work-rates, and sometimes even what their strong foot is. There’s a new objectives player to unlock too. In case you want to add him to your squad, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Shapeshifters Acuna Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20.
While the Acuna is undoubtedly a good card, being a CM rather than a LW, is disappointing because this is the second SBC/Objectives card he’s got in the last three months.
His 86 OVR LW FUTmas card is only slightly worse, so it might not be worth the time to unlock this one if you’ve already got the other.
How to Complete Shapeshifters Acuna Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20
- Eye for Assists – 200 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Assist a goal with a Through Ball in 3 separate Rivals wins.
- Complete CM – 200 XP & Electrum Players Pack – Score in 10 separate Rivals wins using Argentinian players.
- World Class Composure – 200 XP & Loan Acuna – Score a Finesse shot using Argentinian players in 3 separate Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals).
- Driven to Score – 200 XP & Two Players Pack – Score a low driven shot in 2 separate Rivals matches using Liga NOS players.
- Midfield Maverick – 200 XP & Gold Pack – Assist 2 goals using Midfielders in 2 separate Squad Battles matches on min. World Class difficulty (or Rivals).
Thankfully, the Shapeshifters Acuna objectives aren’t very difficult. The Squad Battles ones can be done quickly and at the same time if you make the right kind of squad.
Then, the score with Argentinian players in 10 Rivals matches is what you should focus on. If you bring a Liga NOS with the team, either starting or on the bench, you can get low driven shots with them while you play for the ten wins.
Also, while we suggested that it might not be worth the time for FUTmas Acuna owners, it’s much easier to unlock this card if you’ve got it. He’s from the Liga NOS and Argentinian, so you can try to score with him alone to complete all the objectives.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Shapeshifters Acuna Seasons Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.