Headliners has just ended in FIFA 20 and it is time for the hype for the next promo to begin. One of the best new things in last year’s game was Future Stars, and it is due to return. In case you’re looking to see who you might see featured in packs and SBCs, here are our FIFA 20 Future Stars players predictions.
Future Stars will see the world’s best young players given huge boosts to bring them in line with the potential cards we could see them get later in their careers.
The likes of Trent Alexander-Arnold, Jadon Sancho, and Matthijs De Ligt are probably too well know and established to be included, but the likes of Mason Greenwood and Gabriel Martinelli are probably nailed on to feature.
The team will likely be revealed and released at 6 pm on Friday, Jan. 31. Our full predictions are below.
FIFA 20 Future Stars Players Predictions
- Mason Greenwood – ST – Manchester United
- Gabriel Martinelli – ST – Arsenal
- Phil Foden – CAM – Manchester City
- Erling Braut Haland – ST – Borussia Dortmund
- Matteo Guendouzi – CM – Arsenal
- Joao Felix – CF – Atletico Madrid
- Donyell Malan – ST – PSV
- Mason Mount – CAM – Chelsea
- Fikayo Tomori – CB – Chelsea
- Rodrygo – LW – Real Madrid
- Nicolo Zaniolo – CM – Roma
- Curtis Jones – CM – Liverpool
- Troy Parrott – ST – Spurs
- William Saliba – CB – Saint Ettienne
- Alphonso Davies – LM – Bayern Munich
- Dominik Szoboszlai – CAM – Red Bull Salzburg
- Ibrahima Konate – CB – RB Leipzig
- Dan-Axel Zagadou – CB – Borussia Dortmund
- Martin Odegaard – CAM – Real Sociedad
- Alban Lafont – GK – Nantes
- Max Aarons – RB – Norwich City
- Sandro Tonali – CDM – Brescia
- Victor Osimhen – ST – Lille
You can expect there to be some Future Stars players added to Seasons Objectives and SBCs across the week following the squad’s release. We’ll let you know what they are when they’re released.