Team of the Year is over and it’s time for one of the newest events in FIFA, Headliners. It features some of the best performing players in this season’s domestic football. So that you can add them to your club quickly, here’s everything you need to know about how to get Headliners Players in FIFA 20.
Headliners is a little different this year. Alongside having the players stay one upgrade ahead of any TOTW/MOTM upgrades they get, they will get one upgrade if their team gets four back-to-back league wins.
For the likes of Liverpool players, that shouldn’t be difficult at all. For Wolves’ Adama Traore though, the upgrades may take longer to get.
How to Get All Headliners Players in FIFA 20
Below is the full team of players that makes up Headliners. The first Headliners squad is in packs at 1 pm ET on Jan. 17.
- Robert Lewandowski – ST – Bayern Munich
- Mohamed Salah – RW – Liverpool
- Dries Mertens – CF – Napoli
- Alex Telles – LB – Porto
- Rafael Varane – CB – Real Madrid
- Neymar – CAM – PSG
- Luis Alberto – CAM – Lazio
- Kyle Walker – RB – Manchester City
- Saul – CM – Atletico Madrid
- Gerard Moreno – RW – Villarreal
- Radja Naingollan – CAM – Cagliari
- Jamie Vardy – ST – Leicester City
- Nelson Semedo – RB – Barcelona
- Morgan Sanson – CM – Marseille
SBCs and Seasons Objectives
Some players will also be available via SBCs and Objectives over the next couple of weeks. There will likely be a couple of Headliners players alongside Flashbacks and Moments cards. The players available in SBCs and Objectives for all Headliners players are:
- Adama Traore – RW – Wolves (SBC)
- Alassane Plea – ST – Borussia Monchengladbach (Objectives)
We’ll be sure to update this section over the next two weeks as well, so that you know what is available in-game.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get Headliners Players in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below: