Both Amazon and Target are participating in a buy two, get one free sale for video games but it’s worth mentioning that Amazon’s sale also includes some books and movies so if you’re not looking for three new games, you can always mix and match to get at least some type of discount.
As originally reported on by GameSpot, Amazon’s sale says that you need to buy three items to get one free but what that means is that once you have three of these select items in your cart, the lowest-priced item will be free for you –it’s a bit misleading.
And as for Target,
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot – $50
- Death Stranding – $52
- Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville – $35
- Ace Combat 7 – $29
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy – $29
- Code Vein – $39
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition – $36
- Resident Evil Triple Pack – $47
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – $29 (Switch)
- Man of Medan – $20
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 – $25
Target’s selection of games that are part of the buy two, get one free sale are pretty similar to Amazon’s but a lot of the games aren’t discounted like they are right now on Amazon so just make sure to weigh the options once you figure out which games you plan on purchasing.
- Death Stranding – $55
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – $60
- Just Dance 2020 – $40
- Kingdom Hearts 3 – $20
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 – $60
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition – $34
- Need for Speed Heat – $60
- The Outer Worlds – $48.49
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – $60