FUTmas is here, with the holidays right around the corner, and it hasn’t been great so far. You’ll still be looking forward to the new TOTW though. In case you’re after some team upgrades this week, here are our FIFA 20 Team of the Week 14 (TOTW 14) predictions.
How to Get FIFA 20 Team of the Week 14 Players (TOTW 14)
- Open Packs
Team of the Week players can be found in any gold pack. If the player has a base silver card, they can also be found in silver packs, and the case is the same for players with base bronze cards in FIFA 20.
- Buy Them From the Transfer Market
All TOTW players can be purchased from the transfer market. At this stage in the game, most will be cheap, but high rated or desirable cards will be expensive.
FIFA 20 Team of the Week 14 (TOTW 14) Predictions
- Luigi Sepe – GK – Parma – 84 OVR – He’s only just had a TOTW appearance, but he was the stand out this weekend too. Parma faced 33 shots as they beat Napoli 2-1 thanks to a last minute Gervinho goal.
- Raul Albiol – CB – Vilarreal – 85 OVR – The only CB of note this week, the veteran Spaniard scored the opening goal in the win over Sevilla.
- Kieran Trippier – RB – Atletico Madrid – 84 OVR – In a quiet week for defensive performances, I can see the Englishman getting a spot for his lone assist this weekend.
- Jan Vertonghen – LB – Spurs – 88 OVR – Scoring an injury time winner against Wolves, the Belgian defender is in line for his first TOTW of the season, playing at LB rather than in the middle.
- John Fleck – CM – Sheffield Utd – 78 OVR – With Sheffield Utd reaching 5th in the Premier League table, Fleck scored both goals in their 2-0 win over Aston Villa.
- Philipp Max – LM – Augsburg – 82 OVR – Not playing in defence this week, Max scored twice as Augsburg won 4-2 at Hoffenheim.
- Pizzi – RM – Benfica – 86 OVR – He’s had an amazing season, but still hasn’t featured in the TOTW. With another two goals and one assist this weekend, maybe TOTW 14 is his week.
- Kevin De Bruyne – CAM – Manchester City – 93 OVR – Arsenal didn’t put up much a fight, but KDB showed off his talents with two goals and an assist in City’s 3-0 win.
- Philippe Coutinho – LW – Bayern Munich – 88 OVR – He’s been a little quiet in his loan spell so far, but with a hat-trick and two assists, he’s burst into life.
- Stephen Burghuis – RW – Feyenoord – 83 OVR – Surprisingly beating PSV 3-1, Burghuis scored a hat-trick, including two from the penalty spot.
- Cristiano Ronaldo – ST – Juventus/Piemonte Calcio – 94 OVR – In what was a quiet week for centre-forwards, Ronaldo scored twice as Juventus battle for the top-spot in Serie A.
What Team of the Week Players Are & What’s Different?
Team of the Week players in FIFA 20 are just slightly upgraded versions of existing players in the game. They are awarded for good performances in real-world football and players’ rating gradually get higher as they get more and more in-forms.
You’ll notice them due to the card being black rather than gold. You’ll also see the flares in the tunnel as bright gold, rather than white as they are for standard gold players.
You can check out our predictions for FIFA 20 Team of the Week 14 (TOTW 14) in Ultimate Team above.
When Does Team of the Week 14 (TOTW 14) Go Live in FIFA 20?
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.