Modern Warfare, the latest game in the long-running Call of Duty series, takes the series back to its roots from last generation, taking place in erm, modern times. This is a current-gen game so of course there’s going to be loads of achievements and trophies you can earn throughout play. Here’s how to get all trophies & achievements in Modern Warfare for PS4 and Xbox One.
The biggest difference between this year’s Modern Warfare and last year’s Call of Duty is the return of the game’s campaign mode. This should make trophy and achievement hunting a bit easier for players that don’t want to have to grapple exclusively with the game’s multiplayer modes. That said, you’ll have to bounce between various game modes in Modern Warfare to get them all.
Spoiler Warning: We are listing all of the trophies and achievements in Modern Warfare below, some of which include light campaign spoilers. Read at your own risk.
All Trophies & Achievements in Modern Warfare
- Ashes to Ashes – Burn four enemies with a single molotov.
- Circus Tour – Kill at least one enemy while inside The Reading Place, Aural Chic and both Subway undergrounds.
- Companion Block – Only use one cinder block and bring it to the end of Embedded.
- Dodged a Bullet – Never get hit by the sniper while escaping captivity.
- Driver’s Ed – Shoot the driver of the suicide truck.
- Good Effect on Target – Kill an enemy with a direct hit from a smoke grenade.
- Got Something on Your Face – Spit on Barkov.
- Golden Path – Complete Clean House without being hit using one bullet per threat.
- Hang Time – Kill three Enemies while you are on a ladder.
- Hot Swap – Get at least one kill with eight different weapons when completing Old Comrades.
- Light’s Out – Shut off the power to four buildings in Going Dark.
- Long Way Down – Crash a helicopter by shooting the pilot.
- Love From Above – Destroy four trucks with four drone strikes before they reach the end of their path in The Embassy.
- Nothing but Net – Neutralize the Fog of War machine gun with a frag grenade.
- Out of the Fire – Complete every single player mission on Veteran or Realism difficulty.
- Pit Stop – Stop three APCs with Hadir’s sniper rifle.
- Play Dead – Kill all the enemies in the Embedded field of dead bodies.
- Press Boom to Defuse – Blow up three tripwires with explosives.
- Tea Time – Complete the single player Campaign on any difficulty.
- Trigger Discipline – Do not injure any civilians in Piccadilly.
- Tunnel Rat – Complete The Wolf’s Den tunnels using only the 1911.
- Two Birds – Kill both soldiers with one shot in Hometown.
- Wall Hax – Save Alpha 3-2 from being downed.
- Warheads on Foreheads – Reach Barkov’s lab entrance using only drone strikes.
- We Own the Night – Kill all enemies at the Church, Clocktower, and Pool without anyone calling for backup.
- Wild Fire – Take down a flying Helicopter with a molotov.
That’s everything we have so far on all the trophy & achievements in Modern Warfare for PS4 and Xbox One. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides on the game down below.