Luigi’s Mansion 3 is now out in the wild for everyone to play and if you’re someone who loves to collect things in video games, then you’re probably here because you’re on the hunt for all 102 hidden gems that are in the game. Well, we’re to help you out so here’s a full list on where to find all hidden gems in Luigi’s Mansion 3.
Boilerworks (B2) Gems
- This silver gem can be found in the Old Reservoir once you’re on the Toad escort mission. This is the small room with the spinning platform in the middle. You’ll see a corner in the top-right of the room that’s filled with paint buckets. Pick one up and launch it at the wall and a gem ghost will appear. Defeat it to find the silver gem.
- Right when you get to the room with the hole and the platform that you can move around, there will be a separate room in the bottom-left corner with a few green pipes in it. Send Gooigi down into the lower section and then turn off the water with Luigi by blowing the valve with the vacuum and then Gooigi will have access to the red gem.
- When you get to the small control room with the pot of coffee and the glowing green light, use your dark light on the table at the end of the room and a little machine will pop up. Now, use the strobe light on the green light and the coffee machine will explode, causing this blue gem to pop out.
- In sewer C, once the water has been drained, go to the platform in the bottom right corner of the map and have Luigi pull the black ball so that Gooigi can be lifted up to then reach this green gem.
- Once the water in the sewer is drained, go back to sewer C and right underneath the lawn chair with the fishing rod, you’ll see a pipe that can be opened up by using the plunger. Have Gooigi go down into the submarine and then pick up the burning log to then throw it in the furnace. This purple gem will then pop out of the pot of boiling food.
- This yellow gem is found very close to the room with the elevator. You’ll see a couple of pipes and you might even notice the yellow gem floating up in the rafters. Just go in the middle pipe with Gooigi and then keep walking left to go up an incline towards the gem.
Basement (B1) Gems
- Found in the blue car in the bottom floor parking garage, just left of E. Gadd’s little car. You need to use the strobe light on the glowing green circle and the silver gem will be in the trunk.
- To get this red gem, go to the garage where E. Gadd is. Go to the left side to the electrical area and have Gooigi slip through the gate. Shoot a plunger at the electric box, pull it, and then shoot light at the green circle to unlock the red gem.
- If you head to the far east wall of the parking garage, you will see a metal hatch that can be pulled off of the wall by using the plunger. Go in the room, climb up the ladder and then drop down into the grate with Gooigi to grab this blue hidden gem.
- This green gem is in the drying machine on the west side of this floor. Simply shoot a plunger at the machine to pull the gem out.
- You can find this purple gem in the hallway just outside the parking garage. There will be a painting of a gem and you just need to hold the X button to use the dark-light on it and the gem will pop out.
- To get this yellow gem, you will need the power of Gooigi. Go to the staircase to the East of the elevator and you will see a grate that Gooigi can fall through.
First Floor Gems – Grand Lobby
- This silver gem is found on the west side of the first floor. Use the dark light near the blue couch to find a hidden couch and a ghost will pop out. Defeat the ghost to get the gem.
- This red hidden gem is found to the left of the elevator. Use your dark light on the picture of the hotel and the gem will pop out from behind it.
- This blue gem can be easily spotted on the left side of the Lobby but getting to it is tricky. Go up the stairs to the ledge above the gem and you’ll see a rug on the ground. Push it with air and you’ll see a grate that Gooigi can slip into. Walk through the passageway and jump to knock the gem down.
- This green gem is found in a plant by the elevator on the Far East side. Just shoot the plunger on the pot to pull the gem out.
- You’ll find this purple gem in the main lobby of the first floor, right behind the reception desk. Just use your strobe light on the green glowing circle and the hidden gem will appear.
- In the lobby, you will see two stops on the floor right next to the two gargoyle statues. Have Luigi stand on one of them and then Gooigi on the other and then a chandelier will drop down. Use the vacuum together on the chandelier and the yellow gem will appear.
Second Floor Gems – Mezzanine
- This silver gem can be found in the bathroom. Simply suck up the newspaper ghost that is sitting on the toilet to be rewarded with a gem.
- In the ballroom on the second floor, just use your vacuum on the chandelier and a room will open up on the left side and the red gem will be on the table.
- Go to the kitchen where you fight the chef boss and then head inside the left freezer where you’ll find a block of ice with the blue gem inside of it. Carry it to the stove to melt it. If the stove isn’t on, you can turn it on by pressing X on the right side of it.
- This green gem is found in the dressing room and you can get it by sucking up all of the clothes that are hanging up on the left side of the room. You’ll see a safe with a green blinking light –use the strobe to open it up.
- This purple gem is found in the billiards/game room on the east side of this floor. Grab the sword from the wall with your vacuum and then shoot it at the dartboard to find a gem.
- This yellow gem can be found right before you walk into the kitchen. You will see two fans that can be blown with your vacuum. Use Gooigi to blow one of them and then have Luigi do the other and then the gem will fall from the ceiling.
Third Floor Gems – Hotel Shops
- Go to the ledge in front of the gift shop and then do a jump move to open the small gate. Follow the path to a chest that has the silver gem.
- This red gem can be found in the Boutique store on the third floor. Shoot your plunger at the manikin on the left side of the store to reveal a secret passageway. In that room, you will find a chest and a secret red gem.
- This hidden blue gem can be found in one of the vending machines right in front of the office door with the yellow star on it. Just keep flashing the green circle with your strobe light until the gem pops out.
- This hidden green gem is found atop a ledge above the coffee shop. Go in front of the coffee shop, head left and you will see a ladder. Climb up, walk to the end of the path and you will see a chest containing the gem.
- This purple gem can be tricky to get but here’s what you gotta do. In the men’s restroom, look in the mirror to see a hidden grate on the ground. Use your Darklight to reveal it and then have Gooigi go down and turn the handle with his vacuum to turn the water off. Now, you will see a metal square on the wall in the restroom that Luigi can grab and then pull with the plunger. Have Gooigi go into the exposed pipe and the gem will be on the toilet.
- This yellow gem can be found in the jewelry store. Grab one of those heavy boxes with your plunger and then slam it into the glass case to break it open and obtain the gem.