The Gran Turismo series is well known for its absolutely epic and uplifting opening videos, and the new release Gran Turismo Sport – Spec II is no exception.
After announcing it at the end of September, Polyphony Digital and Sony are releasing this updated version today, and they’re celebrating with a trailer showing the opening cutscene.
As expected, it’s as epic as usual, and you can watch it below.
If you’re curious about what the Spec II version includes, it comes with the following:
Bonus Content 1 – 2,500,000 Credits (in-game currency)
Unlocks bonus currency that can be used in-game.
Bonus Content 2 – Top 10 Car Pack (10 cars)
This is a Gr.3 Car Pack including Gr.3 vehicles from the top 10 manufacturers of the ‘FIA GT Championships 2018 Series’.
Here’s the fill list of rides in the Top 10 Car Pack.
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
- Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3
- Lexus RC F GT3 (Emil Frey Racing)
- Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport
- Porsche 911 RSR (991)
- Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3
- Subaru WRX Gr.3
- Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3)
Gran Turismo Sport Spec II is currently available for PS4.