Today Koei Tecmo released a brand new update for Dead or Alive 6, alongside the third season pass that will bring new content to the game all the way through December.
The update is numbered 1.13 and comes with a few improvements related to costumes.
We’re also getting adjustment to game balances and bug fixes.
- Added new costumes: Witch Party Costumes. (16 costumes)
- Added the option to access WARDROBE directly from the main menu, by pressing the □ button (X button).
- Introduced Premium Tickets that can be used to unlock individual DLC costumes.
- Added an option to display costume ownership info in WARDROBE.
- Added an option to update the information regarding the DLC ownership info in WARDROBE.
- Adjusted game balance.
- Corrected various bugs and issues.
You can read the full patch notes here.
As mentioned above, the third season pass is being rolled out to the various storefronts and costs $79.99 or €79.99 depending on where you live.
It comes with two bonus costumes for Kasumi and Ayane (which you can see in the gallery at the bottom of the post), and immediately unlocks its first DLC package, the “Witchy Party Costumes.”
Here’s a full overview of what we’ll be getting.
- Witch Party Costume Set (16 costumes)
- Additional costumes (16 costumes) (November 2019)
- Additional costumes (16 costumes) (December 2019)
- Additional character (December 2019)
- Additional character debut costumes (5 costumes) (December 2019)
Incidentally, the number of costumes per package is telling, and it likely means that only the girls will get new outfits during this quarter (unless the new character is male, but we don’t know yet about that). Mai Shiranui and Kula Diamond also aren’t getting any, but that’s par for the course with guest characters.
Below you can check out a trailer and a gallery of screenshots showing the new costumes.
If you want to learn more about the game, you can read our review.
Dead or Alive 6 is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.