Respawn Entertainment has just released a new trailer teasing the launch of its Fight or Fright Halloween collection event, which kicks off tomorrow, Oct. 15.
The event, which was announced earlier this month, is set to add a bunch of new content to the game, including a limited-time mode called Shadowfall which takes place in a nighttime version of King’s Canyon. Players who are killed respawn as an undead version of themselves and join the ‘Shadow Squad’ that have increased movement speed at the cost of having no weapon or abilities.
As with all Collection events, Fight or Fright offers players the chance to score exclusive cosmetics such as Legendary skins.
Fight or Fright event key features:
- Limited Time Mode – Shadowfall
- Featuring a nighttime version of Kings Canyon
- Exclusive event challenges with free earnable cosmetics, including Two Legendary Weapon Skins
- 24 Event Limited premium cosmetics that players can now unlock in one of three ways:
- Direct purchase for Apex Coins
- Direct unlock with Crafting Metals
- Random unlock with Event Apex Packs
- Additionally, the Event Currency in these packs has been replaced with non-event loot drops, yielding more loot overall
- Lifeline Heirloom Set Preview
- Unlock all 24 Fight or Fright pack cosmetics during the event and unlock the Lifeline Heirloom set for free
- Double XP for Top 5 & Wins Weekend
You can check out the new trailer below:
More event information is available via Respawn’s blog page.