Today Sekai Project and independent studio Vermillion Digital released a new trailer of the mecha game M.A.S.S. Builder.
The trailer celebrates the release of the game via the Steam early access program.
The game will be available on early access on September 13. You can already find it here.
You can check out the trailer below.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, you can check out an official description below.
A future in where humans lived a prosperous century and technology advancing beyond space and time,” that was what humanity should have been if not for the sudden appearance of unknown beasts of the void. A large portion of humanity were gone in the moment. War for the survival of humanity broke off all over the world, changing landscapes and settlements into warzones. Humanity were forced to relocate into shelters and reinvent their technologies into weapons of war, the M.A.S.S. technology.
M.A.S.S. Builder is an Action RPG with players piloting a M.A.S.S. (Mechanical Assault Skeleton Suit) as a commander of a private military company, setting out to help combat the threat of Quarks. You will build, customize, and fight to save the world, or at least, have fun creating and customizing your perfect mechanical suits.
The game features an in-depth customization system that has a clear distinction between equipment that gives status and equipment of pure aesthetics. You will be able to customize everything to suit your playstyle while looking good in this fast-paced mechanical combat.
- Customize your own M.A.S.S. without the worry of using cool looking armors with low stats, all parts don’t have stats!
- Fast paced movement through the battlefield with boosters for you to move around and attack through your enemies.
- Fight against hordes of beastly aliens called Quarks, and giant ones that will aggressively hunt you down.
- Pick how your weapon looks and shoots with hundreds of parts available to mix and match.
- A world compelling and rich with information for you to immerse yourself in.
If you want to see more, you can check out an earlier trailer.
While this is about the PC version of the game, the team is also planning a Nintendo Switch port down the line.