Following the reveal of the top 100 FIFA 20 Ultimate Team players late last week, EA Sports has revealed all of their overall ratings.
Surprisingly, Lionel Messi will be out on his own as the highest rated player in the game, which contradicts the suggestion in the trailer EA released last week that it was Ronaldo at number one. Cristiano Ronaldo has been downgraded to a 93 OVR ST card instead.
At the time of writing, we’re still waiting for all the ratings to be revealed on EA Sports’ site (they were supposed to release at 10am ET) but you can check them out at FutSpy’s Twitter. Keep checking the EA link though, as they should be there soon.
There top 10 players in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team are:
- Lionel Messi – RW – Barcelona – 94 OVR
- Cristiano Ronaldo – ST – Juventus (Piemonte Calcio) – 93 OVR
- Neymar – LW – PSG – 92 OVR
- Eden Hazard – LW – Real Madrid – 91 OVR
- Kevin De Bruyne – CAM – Manchester City – 91 OVR
- Jan Oblak – GK – Atletico Madrid – 91 OVR
- Mohamed Salah – RW – Liverpool – 90 OVR
- Virgil Van Dijk – CB – Liverpool – 90 OVR
- Luka Modric – CM – Real Madrid – 90 OVT
- Marc Andre ter Stegen – GK – Barcelona – 90 OVR
That’s the top 10, and you can see the full top 100, but you’ll have to wait until FIFA 20 comes to EA Access on the 19th to see all the players in the database.
As you can see from the top 10 and the full top 100, the La Liga and Premier League are the dominating leagues once more. Also, a lot of the top players have had pace downgrades, particularly strikers.
It is also worth noting that face card stats only tell some of the story. We’ll have to wait until the full in-game stats can be seen to work out how good all the players truly are.
FIFA 20 is out fully on Sept. 27 but you will be able to play early with the Champions/Ultimate Editions and by subscribing to EA Access.