Each of the worlds you’ll visit in Borderlands 3 is filled with its own collectibles and Crew Challenges that you’ll need to track down if you want to reach 100% planet completion. This Borderlands 3 Droughts guide will talk you through where to find all Typhon Log locations, Dead Claptraps, and where the Legendary Hunt is on this planet.
Borderlands 3 Droughts Crew Challenges – Typhon Log Locations
- The first of the Typhon Logs can be found in the west of The Droughts. Follow the road north from the main camp and look out for giant bones sticking out of the ground.
Here, you’ll find a terminal right on the edge of the cliff by an old bus.
- Head right into the southeast corner of the map and look out on your map for the long, narrow path opening out into a larger area.
Make your way to this and you’ll eventually find a bunch of rocky cliffs and Skag Pups hopping about. By the cliffs are smaller, but still large, rocks. One will have a ramp up. Head up this to find the Typhon Log at the top.
- The final Typhon Log in the Droughts requires players to reach the final story mission in this area.
This will take you to the Dahl Orbital Control building. Head inside, go up the stairs, head through the hole in the wall and then drop down into an area with a giant machine thing in the center. Go past this and towards the light outdoors to find this log sitting right on the cliff’s edge.
Borderlands 3 Droughts Dead Drop Cache Location
Now that you’ve got all three Typhon Logs in The Droughts, Tannis will now be able to triangulate the exact location of the cache itself. Just southwest of where we found the last Typhon Log above, you’ll notice on your map an area that looks like this:
Head here, go through these huge structures that make that striped-looking pattern on the map and continue north. However, rather than dropping down, hug the right wall and you’ll go up a little ramp.
Jump over to the platform opposite this ramp when you reach the end, and look to your left to find the dead drop cache waiting for you.
Borderlands 3 Droughts Crew Challenges – Dead Claptraps Locations
1. Head east from the main starting place in The Droughts into the lower, circular looking area. You’ll find a racetrack area around here and you’ll want to look out for the pile of cars by a metal fence of sorts. Head around the back of this, to find your first Dead Claptrap hanging upside down.
2. From The Droughts Highway fast travel point in the center-north are of this area, head west. The Dead Claptrap is on the hood of a car about 10 seconds from the Fast Travel Station on the opposite side of the road. That’s another of The Droughts’ Crew Challenges done.
Where to Find Legendary Hunt on The Droughts
You’ll actually be sent to where you need to go by Hammerlock to take down a Lavendar Crawly. It can be found in the southwest corner of the map and will be marked on your map with a green skull icon, as shown in the image above.
There you have everything you need to know to help you complete all Borderlands 3 The Droughts Crew Challenges. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki.