Aaron Greenberg was on-hand at Inside Xbox Gamescom to reveal the first details of XO19, a three-day event in London dubbed “a celebration of Xbox” and “the biggest inside Xbox show of the year,” running from Nov. 14-16.
The show is to take place at the Copper Arena; tickets are £19 (with proceeds going to charity) for those that want to attend the event live, but you’ll also be able to tune in to the Inside Xbox Live event on Mixer and watch it from the comfort of your own home, too.
Beyond just the Inside Xbox news and trailer announcements, there’s a bunch of activities to look forward to at the show itself. Xbox has broken down what to expect at XO19 FanFest on its website:
- World premiere hands-on gameplay of the biggest and best new games.
- Panels with the brightest and best creative minds from our Xbox Game Studio teams.
- Unique activations and experiences to bring the universe of Xbox to life.
- Developer meet-and-greets and autograph sessions.
- An on-site Xbox Official Gear Store featuring exclusive X019 gear you will not be able to buy anywhere else.
Xbox personnel in attendance include Phil Spencer, Major Nelson Head of Xbox Matt Booty, and Aaron Greenberg.
Tickets to the event will go on sale Sept. 24 and are on a first-come, first-served basis. Do note that you need to be 18 and over to attend the show live.
In related Inside Xbox news, check out some of the latest trailer reveals, including GreedFall’s companions trailer, Gears POP!, all the game’s coming to Game Pass in the near future, and the Gears 5 Horde Mode trailer.