Chart Track has released their latest edition of the top-selling 20 games in the UK and Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is still edging the competition.
The Crash Bandicoot IP has always been popular in the UK; the N-Sane Trilogy sat atop the top 20 for eight weeks last year. It’s still featured well inside the top 10 this week, in fact.
Crash Team Racing is finding the same success, it seems. The game has beaten out the popular Super Mario Maker 2, which by comparison to US sales figures sat in third-place of the NPD’s tracking last week –a feat it achieved without the inclusion of digital sales contributing to its tally. Super Mario Maker also exceeded Crash Team Racing’s NPD best-selling total in June.
You can check out the full top 20 below:
- CRASH TEAM RACING NITRO-FUELED ACTIVISION
- SUPER MARIO MAKER 2 NINTENDO
- MARIO KART 8 DELUXE NINTENDO
- GRAND THEFT AUTO V ROCKSTAR
- F1 2019 CODEMASTERS
- RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 ROCKSTAR
- MINECRAFT NINTENDO
- CRASH BANDICOOT N.SANE TRILOGY ACTIVISION
- SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE NINTENDO
- MINECRAFT: PLAYSTATION EDITION SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 ACTIVISION
- FORZA HORIZON 4 MICROSOFT
- TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION 2 UBISOFT
- SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY NINTENDO
- SEA OF THIEVES MICROSOFT
- LEGO HARRY POTTER COLLECTION WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES 2 WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. U DELUXE NINTENDO
- SPYRO REIGNITED TRILOGY ACTIVISION
- CRICKET OFFICIAL GAME OF THE ASHES MAXIMUM GAMES
Crash Team Racing has been impressing other analytic firms, too; SuperData claims it topped franchise records despite launching late in June.