Today, during PlayStation China press conference from Chinajoy in Shanghai, Sony Interactive Entertainment presented quite a few trailers of games coming to PS4.
We got to see the following games, some of which are new, some are getting PS4 ports, and some are receiving new trailers.
- Apocalypse by Future Tech
- Biped by Next Studios
- Monkey King Hero is Back: Uproar in Heaven by Oasis Games
- Genshin Impact by MiHoYo
- Evotinction by Spikewave Game
- Convallaria by Chengdu LoongForce Technology.
- Anno Mutationem by Beijing ThinkingStars Technology
- F.I.S.T. by TiGames Network Technology
- In Nightmare by YiXing Network Technology
- AI Limit by Palm Pioneer
Convallaria, Evitinction, Anno Mutationem, F.I.S.T., In Nightmare and AI Limit are part of Sony’s own China Hero Project.
Speaking of the China Hero Project, we also hear about two games missing in the list. The developers of Lost Soul Aside and Pervader opted to skip this edition of Chinajoy in order to continue focusing on development. That being said, we also get the promise that work on both games is going well, and the teams simply need more time.
You can check out all the trailers below.
If you want to see more, you can also check out the trailers and screenshots from the latest China Hero Project showcase back in March.