Activision and Infinity Ward have revealed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s multiplayer in a flashy new trailer timed perfectly to Metallica’s Enter Sandman.
While we’ve seen glimpses of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s single player in past trailers, before today, we hadn’t seen anything about the upcoming title’s multiplayer. With this new trailer, we see the Juggernaut killstreak, Tanks, ATVs, a ton of new weapons, operators and more.
In the trailer, which you can view at the bottom of this story, we see our operators launching into a number of multiplayer operations returning the game’s new slick match introductions. Before each match begins, you and your team will fly in on a helicopter or via some other vehicle.
As your team goes boots on the ground, you’ll see a timer pop up that acts as a countdown for the match.
The trailer gives us a look at quite a few of these intros and it quickly gets us into the action.
We see bullets flying, tanks rolling in, Juggernauts deployed, grenades lobbed and more. We also get a few glimpses at some of the new kill streaks in the game and eagle-eyed viewers will recognize quite a few of them.
Shortly after that, Metallica’s Enter Sandman begins to play and from there, the trailer is a mix of chaotic badassery timed perfectly to the beats of the song — it looks and sounds great and the sound mixing in this trailer is worth a watch alone.
You can check out the trailer below:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s Multiplayer Brings Gunplay and Realism Not Felt Since 2007
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare’s Multiplayer: Every Little Detail We Learned From the Demo
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Open Beta Coming to PS4 First This September
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Ground War Mode Will Support Over 100 Players
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Dark Edition Revealed, Will Include Actual Night Vision Goggles