Sims 4 Expanded Mermaids
Mermaids came to the Sims 4 in the newly released Island Living Expansion Pack; however, this mod seeks to expand the mermaid features in the game even more.
The new features include:
- Addition of Kelpies and Seas Witches to the game.
- Sims can request spell contracts from Sea Witches and select which payment to give.
- A Sea Sorcery skill.
- Sims have three days to repay a Sea Witch or they will be cursed.
- The ability to Hide/Reveal the mermaid form while in or out of water.
- Mermaids and Kelpies can “Relieve Self” while swimming to fill their bladder motive.
- Mermaids can sleep underwater.
- Kelpies can swim fast like mermaids.
- Kelpie/Mermaid hybrids are possible.
- Kelpies can choose from several color variants.
It also comes with new mermaid interactions such as “Dive for Kelp” or “Fetch Fish,” special mermaid-themed objects, and some lifestates.
For even more mermaid mods, check out this one out last month that allows your mermaid sims to attract unsuspecting victims to the water using a siren’s call.