Today NIS America released a new gameplay trailer of Nihon Falcom’s JRPG The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III.
The trailer focuses on the long-awaited title’s gameplay features, and if you want to see more, we also get over an hour of gameplay presented by Nihon Falcom’s President Toshihiro Kondo himself.
You can watch both videos below.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, here’s an overview of its features directly from the accompanying press release.
- Brave Order: A new battle feature, Brave Orders provide party-wide buffs to give an upper hand for a certain number of turns. They can be issued anytime within battle by using Brave Points.
- Link Attacks: A follow-up move from comrades that is triggered when an effective attack unbalances the enemy.
- Brave Points: Can be gained when performing an “Assist,” or consumed when using “Burst” or “Rush” in Link Attacks. Be wise in deciding when to spend them!
- Arts & Crafts: A fundamental basis of combat, Arts draw power from equipped orbments and manifest in elemental attacks. Crafts are similar in offense, but are inherent to each character.
- S-Craft: A specialized Craft that consumes all of the character’s Craft Points (CP). It has extraordinary animations, so be sure to witness every character’s S-Craft!
If you’d like to read more, you can check out our hands-on preview from E3, and check out the latest info and images focusing on the future of the series.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III releases on September 24 for North America and on September 27 in Europe.