The Division 2‘s been out for a few months at this point, but that doesn’t mean Ubisoft has stopped rolling out fresh content for it. In fact, just recently, players have gained access to a whole host of new content, including the Eagle Bearer exotic assault rifle. If you’re looking to nab this powerful weapon, we’ve got you covered. Here’s how to get Eagle Bearer in Division 2.
How to Get Eagle Bearer Exotic Assault Rifle
The Eagle Bearer assault rifle can actually only be gotten in one way. However, before we dive into exactly how you can get it, you’re probably wondering exactly what’s so special about this exotic weapon.
What Is the Eagle Bearer in The Division 2?
As we’ve already eluded to in this post, the Eagle Bearer is an exotic assault rifle that’s arrived in The Division 2 as part of the Operation Dark Hours raid update. It’s a flashy-looking weapon that’s sure to make your agent stand out from the crowd if you’re able to get your hands on it.
However, it’s not just how it looks that makes it special. Its mods and talents perfectly complement one another.
What Eagle Bearer’s Talents & Mods Are
First things first, let’s take a look at the various talents of the Eagle Bearer. We’ve broken these down in bullet points for you below.
- Eagle’s Strike
- Accuracy increases with continuous fire up to 100%. Headshot kills grant +100% reload speed, +35% damage, and Tenacity buff for 10 seconds (more on that further down the page). Tenacity buff is improved by 1% for body shots and 5% for headshots.
- Protected Fire
- While Eagle Bearer is holstered, gain 10% bonus armor while firing your current weapon.
- 20-80% of damage taken is delayed until buff expires. All total delayed damage is then reduced for each enemy killed while the buff is active, up to 100% with five kills.
As you can see, the Eagle Bearer’s talents are pretty darn powerful. Not only can you nullify incoming damage entirely if you can kill five enemies when the Tenacity buff is active, but continuous fire simply improves accuracy to an insane degree. This makes nabbing headshots easier, which, in turn, grants even further buffs.
The Eagler Bearer’s mods also perfectly compliment its talents. We’ve broken these down for you below, too.
- Eagle Eye Sight – +10% Critical Hit chance.
- Jagged Beak – +15% Critical Hit damage.
- Bullet Eyrie – Adds 30 rounds to the magazine, taking its total clip size to 60.
How to Get Eagle Bearer in The Division 2
There’s actually currently only really one way you’re going to be able to get your hands on this elusive weapon in The Division 2, and that’s by heading into the Operation Dark Hours raid. Specifically, you’ll need to complete the raid, defeat one of the four raid bosses and grab the loot chest key, and then open the chest at the end.
As you may have guessed, the RNG gods play a role here, and you’re not necessarily guaranteed to get the Eagle Bearer on your first run. In fact, chances are you’ll have to run the Dark Hours raid multiple times before you manage to nab this for yourself. It’ll be a tough grind, but the reward is certainly worth it.
In summary, these are the steps you’ll need to follow to get your hands on this weapon.
- Reach minimum of 490 Gear Score to be able to start Dark Hours raid.
- Begin the Dark Hours raid.
- Defeat one of the four raid bosses and collect the key dropped. Eagle Bearer could also drop from one of these bosses, too.
- Open the loot chest at the back of the airplane after beating the final boss.
That’s everything you need to know regarding how to get the Eagle Bearer exotic assault rifle in The Division 2. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki.