How to Invite & Play with Friends in Jump Force
Jump Force is the latest crossover fighting game by Bandai Namco that’s packed with intense 3v3 action. You can hone your skills in the single-player mode or duke it out with others instead. If you prefer playing with someone else, here’s how to invite and play with friends in Jump Force.
Like most fighting games, Jump Force lets you test your mettle against other players, whether it’s local or online multiplayer. If you’re looking to play with someone on your friends list, you can follow these steps to invite them to your game.
How to Play with Friends
- Go to the main lobby and head over to the Online Battle desk.
- From there, select the “Friendly Match” option. You can also switch the matchmaking parameters to whatever you want afterward.
- Make sure to tick the “Friend Invite” too, so you can bring other people to your match in Jump Force.
- You can now select your three characters along with the stage you want to fight in.
- Once the game goes into the matchmaking process, it’ll automatically pull up an Invite Players screen.
- You can then select a friend to invite to your match.
It’s important to note that you can only invite one friend per match. Moreover, you’ll be duking it out in the standard 3v3 battle format. Once they receive your invite, it shouldn’t take too long for them to set up their characters and join you in the Jump Force arena.
And, of course, if you happen to see your buddy hanging around the world hub by any chance, you can always hit Square on PS4 or X on Xbox One, and then again, to issue a challenge to them personally.
If you want to play with your friends in for some couch versus multiplayer, you simply need to talk to the Offline Battle NPC, and choose the 1p vs. 2p option.
That about covers everything you need to know about how to invite and play with your friends in Jump Force. For more tips and tricks, be sure to take a look at our expansive wiki. We’ve got tons of others guides to help you learn everything you need to know about the game.