How to Level Up Fast in Another Eden
Strong units are one of the few keys to clearing difficult content. If your units are under-leveled, they’ll get wiped out by enemies in just a few hits. Here’s how you can level up your characters fast in Another Eden.
Like any JRPG, one of the most basic ways of getting strong is by raising your level. The same rings true in Another Eden, as you have to strengthen your main party to keep up with the story and latter content. Whenever you get a new character, they will start out as level 1.
If you want to level your character up fast in Another Eden, there are a few things you can do:
- Use scrolls. There are three types of scrolls (Low, Medium, and High) that can give your character a huge EXP boost without having to fight. You can get these items as rewards for completing certain quests in Another Eden.
- You can access the scrolls from the character’s respective status page and clicking the “+” icon next to their avatar.
- Grinding enemies. This is basically your go-to method for leveling your units. If you’re still in the early game, you won’t have to worry too much about fighting monsters, as your units should level naturally together. Keep your weaker units as reserves so that they’ll still receive EXP even outside of combat.
- Once you beat the main story in Another Eden, the best place to grind is at the final dungeon. The enemies give a hefty amount of EXP, but it will still take some time to level your newer units to max level. Make sure to bring units with high MP and AOE attacks, such as Seven and Raven, for faster battles.
Once you unlock the Another Dungeon, you can also level your weaker units there. Not only do you get EXP, but you can also get materials used to strengthen your characters.
That’s pretty much everything you need to know about how to level up fast in Another Eden. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
Check out some of our other guides to help you get started:
- How to Reroll
- Best Characters to Use
- Which First Encounter Unit to Choose
- All Hide and Seek Locations
Question: How do you level up fast in Another Eden?
Answer: We recommend using scrolls for EXP boosts, or grinding in the final dungeon.