Travis Strikes Again Guides, Tips, Tricks & General Info
Travis Touchdown finally returns to our screen in Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes. Putting the days of the Assassin Ranking behind him, our protagonist has sought out a quiet life in his trailer playing games on the Death Drive Mk II games console.
These aren’t just any games, though. These Death Balls are one of a kind, and if a player completes all of them, is granted any wish they want, or so the rumors say. That’s where Bad Man comes in, the father of one of Travis’ former rivals, Bad Girl, who attempts to exact revenge on Travis and use the wish to revive his daughter.
The two must put their differences aside, however, if they’re going to take on and survive the many perils of the different Death Ball games. Each one retains a focus on hack-and-slash gameplay, while also mixing things up by putting a ‘genre’ spin on it. For example, one may have a platformer focus, while another may have a racing minigame.
To give you a helping hand, we’ve compiled this Travis Strikes Again guide wiki. It’s got everything from general info and the basics, through to how to beat the various boss battles. So, without further ado, let’s dive right into it.
Is our Travis Strikes Again missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Jan. 18, 2019
- Developer: Grasshopper Manufacture
- Publisher: Grasshopper Manufacture
- Platforms: Nintendo Switch
These guides are here to provide you with some general information about Travis Strikes Again. Whether you want our verdict on the game, or just want to know how long it is, whether it’s open world, or just how much it costs, this is the place to be.
- What the Download & Install Size Is
- How to Play Splitscreen Local Co-Op Multiplayer
- Is it Open World? What You Need to Know
- All Death Ball Cheat Codes
- How Long it Is & How Many Death Balls There Are
- How Much it Costs
- Is it Coming to PC? Answered
For those looking for refresher guides on the basics of Travis Strikes Again, look no further. You’ll find things like how to recharge your Beam Katana, how to pull off charge attacks, and how to change skills, to name a few.
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Change Difficulty
- How to Charge Attack
- How to Recharge Beam Katana
- How to Get & Change Skills
- How to Use Skill Moves
- How to Break Enemy Guard
- Tips & Tricks for Beginners
- How to Dodge
- How to Level Up
- How to Change Character
- How to Get Ramen & What it Does
- How to Get Azteca Stones & What They Do
- How to Change Clothes & Outfits
- How to Heal Your Health
Travis Strikes Again Boss Battle Guides
Travis Strikes Again’s boss battles are its best and toughest moments. Check out our guides below for tips on how to take down each one.
- How to Beat Electro Triple Star
- How to Beat Mr Doppelganger
- How to Beat Brian Buster Jr
- How to Beat Smoking King