DUSK finally fully released on Steam just last month, and we absolutely enjoyed our time with it, praising it as a fantastic shooter game that captured its inspired time period perfectly. The game was released to very positive critical reception, so it’s no surprise that we’re gonna be seeing more of it going forward.
For starters, DUSK will be coming to consoles, and it’ll also be getting Mac and Linux versions. You can check out the full list of upcoming features down below:
- Mac/Linux and DRM Free versions are coming
- TDM, CTF and DUSKWorld content updates are coming
- Language localizations are coming
- The SDK + Steam Workshop Mods are coming
- Co-Op is coming
- New Game + is coming
- Console Ports are coming
- The Big Box Physical Collector’s Edition is coming
- New DUSK merch is coming to The New Blood Store
- The CD and Vinyl Soundtrack is coming
- REAL LIFE SOAP IS COMING (wait, what)
And, yeah. You read that right. Over on the game’s official Steam page, apparently we’ll be getting bacon-scented soap as an official merchandise item. Sounds pretty disgusting, but who are we to judge?
So if you enjoyed your time with DUSK, but were disappointed that there wasn’t much else to do after beating all levels, there’s going to be more to sink your teeth into.