All Weapon Upgrade Locations in Resident Evil 2
Your starting weapons in Resident Evil 2 are pretty decent, but as you progress through the game, you can get additional items to enhance their firepower. Here are all of the weapon upgrade locations we’ve found so far in Resident Evil 2.
- West Office, Leon’s desk: High-capacity mag (Leon), SLS 60 speed loader (Claire)
- Waiting Room safe: Matilda muzzle brake (Leon), High-capacity mag (Claire)
- Parking Garage, police car: Matilda stock (Leon), JMB Hp3 (Claire)
- Kendo Gun Shop: Shotgun long barrel (Leon)
- Parking Garage, Elevator Controls Room: Grenade launcher stock (Claire)
- Underground Facility: Lightning Hawk extended barrel (Leon), Submachine gun suppressor (Claire)
- Treatment Facility, safe near save room: Shotgun stock (Leon), SLS 60 reinforced frame (Claire)
- STARS Office, private office desk: Lightning Hawk red dot sight (Leon)
- Lab, Nap Room: Flamethrower regulator (Leon), High voltage condenser (Claire)
Below, we’ve included screenshots for each of the locations in case you’re having trouble finding them.
Parking Garage, Police Car
Gun Shop Kendo
Parking Garage, Elevator Controls Room
Sewers, Treatment Facility
Once you obtain a weapon upgrade, all you have to do is combine it with the respective weapon in your inventory, and the upgrade will be automatically applied. It’s worth noting that some guns will end up taking two inventory slots instead of just one after upgrading, so you’ll want to manage your inventory accordingly.
And those are all of the weapon upgrade locations we’ve found in Resident Evil 2 so far. If you’ve found any extra upgrade locations, do let us know in the comments down below so we can update the article accordingly. Be sure to check our Resident Evil 2 guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
Question: Where are all the weapon upgrade locations in Resident Evil 2?
Answer: We’ve found all upgrade locations in the game, see above for details and the upgrade parts you get.