How to Get Out of Seafoam Island Cave in Pokemon Let’s Go
There are a few different caves to explore in Pokemon Let’s Go, from the simple Mt. Moon near the start of the game, to the labyrinth like Seafoam Island Cave. The latter of those two can be difficult to get out of. If you’re lost, here’s how to get out of the Seafoam Island Cave in Pokemon Let’s Go.
The Seafoam Island Cave is useful for two things. First of all, you’re there to solve the puzzle that advances the story, and it is the location in which you can catch Articuno, the Ice Type Legendary bird.
To get out of the caves, however, you’ll first need to know where you are. When we run you through how to get out below, we have used the Articuno location as a starting point. You can check out our guide on how to find Articuno if you’re looking to work out where you are in relation to the powerful Pokemon.
Once you are at the location of Articuno, follow these steps:
- First of all, from the small platform Articuno is on, Sea Skim south and then up on to the area on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Then, head up the ladder in front of you.
- Next, head up the ramp and round to your left. You’ll see a ladder by some rocks. Head up that.
- Then, head up the ramp in front of you and to the right. Then, up that ladder too (the first one on this platform).
- Next, head south, down the ramp and round to the left. Up again and you’ll see a ladder just up another ramp.
- Finally, keep going south, where you go down a couple of ramps and see the exit. It will be glowing gold. Simply go through and you’ll be back outside.
The best thing to note while trying to get out of the Seafoam Island Cave in Pokemon Let’s Go is that you should keep heading up. Go up ladders, not down them, and you’ll get closer to the exit.
You will then be free to explore the rest of the Kanto region, and you’ll be close to stepping up to face the Elite Four at this point in your adventure.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get out of the Seafoam Island Cave in Pokemon Let’s Go. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our Pokemon Let’s Go wiki guide.