How to Get Alola Forms in Pokemon Let’s Go
Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee are now both available for the Nintendo Switch and while this game takes place in the Kanto region, you can still get the Alola forms for every Kanto Pokemon that was featured in Pokemon Sun and Moon. Here’s everything you need to know about getting Alola Pokemon in Pokemon Let’s Go.
While Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee are remakes of the Kanto games from all those years ago, they do keep the new Alola forms introduces in Pokemon Sun and Moon.
The only way to get Alola forms in Pokemon Let’s Go is by trading with several NPC’s that are found within the Kanto region. All they ask of you is that you trade them the original version of the Pokemon, which shouldn’t be too hard to acquire. There are 10 Alola forms to get and here is how to get them:
- Alolan Rattata – Head to the Cerulean City Pokemon Center and talk to the girl who is sitting down on the couch on the left side.
- Alolan Geodude – This Hiker is found in the Vermilion City Pokemon Center, also on the left side.
- Alolan Diglett – Again, on the left side of the Pokemon Center in Lavender Town.
- Alolan Sandshrew/Alolan Vulpix – These two Alola forms depend on the version of the game that you own. Sandshrew will be in Let’s Go Pikachu while Vulpix is available in Let’s Go Eevee. This trade is found in the Celadon City Pokemon Center, who is sitting on the right side.
- Alolan Raichu – Top left of the Saffron City Pokemon Center.
- Alolan Marowak – Top left of the Fuchsia City Pokemon Center.
- Alolan Grimer (Pikachu)/Alolan Meowth (Eevee) – For this Alola form, you’ll need to go to the top right of the Cinnabar Island Pokemon Center.
- Alolan Exeggcutor – Indigo Plateau Pokemon Center, top left.
That’s everything you need to know about getting Alola forms in Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee. For more general help, tips, and tricks, please be sure to look into our ever-expanding wiki guide on the game right here. The guide has tons of information that will surely help you out on your journey to become the Indigo League champion.
Here are a few guides to get you started: