How to Complete All Season 6 Week 7 Challenges in Fortnite
Another week means another round of weekly challenges for players to dive into. While last week saw a bit of a mix-up by tasking players with tracking down music sheets and playing them on large pianos dotted around the world, this week’s challenges are a little simpler. Still, here’s what you need to know to complete all season 6 week 7 challenges in Fortnite.
What the Fortnite Week 7 Challenges Are
With the Fortnite week 7 challenges now live on the game, we’ve grabbed a quick screenshot for you and included it down below. As you can see, there aren’t all that many challenges that are going to really trouble you. Most of these you’ll complete naturally just by playing the game, though the skydiving through floating rings is one that might take a little longer and force you to hop out the Battle Bus a little earlier than you’d like.
How to Complete All Fortnite Week 7 Challenges in Season 6
- Search 7 ammo boxes in a single match – We’ve seen this challenge appear in previous seasons, and it’s back once again for the week 7 challenges in Fortnite season 6. You’re best landing at a spot like the industrial estate northeast of Flush Factory, or even somewhere like Wailing Woods or Lucky Landing. Basically, pick out a quiet spot, seek out the ammo boxes hiding behind beds and other bits of breakable furniture, and then move onto the next, nearby location.
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (500) – Not a whole lot needs to be said about this one. Simply focus on aiming for your enemy’s head and you’ll get this one over time. The Heavy Sniper would be particularly useful for this, as it can deal out over 200 damage in a single headshot. If you’re struggling with this, use Duos, Squads, or the LTM mode to deal headshot damage while players are downed.
- Stage 1: Deal Damage to opponents in a single match (300) – Essentially, this equates to three eliminations where your targets don’t have shields, or just under two with full shield. Focus on dealing headshot damage to help tick off the above challenge at the same time. We’ll include the next stages here as and when we uncover them.
- Stage 1: Destroy Trees (50) – This is as basic as your Fortnite challenges will ever come. Rather than going to somewhere like Dusty Divot or Wailing Woods where there are a ton of large trees, focus on just taking down the smaller, thinner trees. They’ll take less time to break down. We’ll include the next steps of this week 7 challenge when we uncover them.
- Skydive through floating rings (20) – The floating rings appeared back in the Season 3 Week 10 challenges, and it’s the same thing again here. Check out our floating rings locations guide to plan your jumps out of the Battle Bus accordingly.
- Stage 1: Consume 5 apples – Apples can be found on the floor beneath the rounder-looking trees in Fortnite’s world. They’ll restore five health for each one you eat, so you’ll need to have taken some damage before you can consume them.
- Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park (3) – Another challenge that appeared in the Season 3 Week 10 challenges for Fortnite. There’s not a whole lot we need to run you through for this one. Focus on grabbing a weapon first and foremost, and then pick off any players landing in the location late who are scrambling to get a gun. This can be done over multiple matches, too.
And there you have all you need to know to complete the Fortnite week 7 challenges in Season 6. For more tips, tricks, and guides on the current season, be sure to check out our Fortnite Season 6 guide wiki.