How to Complete All Week 10 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass
It’s the last of the Season 3 Battle Pass challenges, with week 10 bringing another 50 Battle Stars and 4,000 XP up for grabs. If you’re still desperate to make your way up through the different tiers of the Battle Pass, chances are you’re going to want to complete these week 10 challenges as soon as possible so you can definitely hit Tier 100. Here’s what you need to know to complete all week 10 challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass.
- Search Chests in Fatal Fields (7) – For this one, you simply need to make your way to Fatal Fields and get searching for chests as fast as possible. You can find chests in many of the little sheds here, and you’ll also be able to grab two in the large red barn, but only if you’re fast enough. Remember, every other Battle Pass owner will be going for these chests in the first few days as well, so you might want to give it a while before trying this one.
- Deal Headshot Damage to Opponents (250) – This one can be done in as few as two shots if you’re accurate enough with your aim. Simply line up two headshots with a pump shotgun from close range and you’ll deal more than enough damage to complete this challenge.
- Search a Chest in Different Named Locations (12) – This one’s going to require you to go to a whole bunch of different named locations on Fortnite Battle Royale’s map. Fortunately, unlike last week’s Taco Shop challenge, this week 10 challenge can be done over as many games as you like, so you can even just drop at a named location, open a chest, die on purpose, and repeat another 11 times.
- Skydive Through Floating Rings (10) – As you’re dropping in from the Battle Bus, as of Thursday’s update, you’ll see white floating rings hovering above different parts of the map. Simply skydive through 10 of these different rings (over as many matches as you want), and you’ll unlock this week 10 challenge in Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Search between a Stone Circle, Wooden Bridge, and a Red RV – The treasure location challenges have become a staple in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 3 Battle Pass. Check out our guide here on exactly where you’ll need to search for this hidden treasure.
- Eliminate Opponents (10) – There’s not a whole lot that needs to be said about this one. Get 10 eliminations (not just knock downs in Duos or Squads) over as many games as it takes you and this week 10 challenge will be yours for the taking.
- Eliminate Opponents in Pleasant Park (3) – Much like the last challenge, there’s not a whole lot you need to take into account for this one. Simply get three eliminations in Pleasant Park and you’ll get this challenge. They all don’t need to be in the same game, either, so look for people dropping in there with a genuine interest in getting chests. Focus on getting a weapon early on, and hunt ’em down.
And there you have it for the Fortnite Battle Royale week 10 Season 3 Battle Pass challenges and what you need to do to complete them. For more on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.