How to Find Cultists in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
While Assassin’s Creed Odyssey might not feature the classic battle between the assassins and the Templars as we know them, we get to face off against a brand new evil organization: the Cult of Kosmos. Throughout the story, Alexios or Kassandra will have to hunt down these cultists to figure out the truth behind their lineage, and stop them from destroying Ancient Greece entirely. The game isn’t always very straightforward when it comes to tracking them down, so we’re here to help you with how to find cultists in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Once you complete the first main quest involving Deimos and the Cult of Kosmos, a new Cultists tab will appear in the game menu. Go over to the tab, and you’ll see all the different cult branches. Click on one of the icons, and you’ll also see all the clues you have regarding that particular cultist.
Once you have enough clues about someone’s identity, their icon lights up in the tab. Click on their icons, and hold down the X button to reveal their location on the map. After that, you can go hunt them and kill them for legendary gear.
Every cultist you kill will provide you with an identity clue to another member of the Cult of Kosmos. As such, keep hunting down the ones you already know about, and you’ll eventually find the rest. It’s worth noting that some of them can only be tracked down as part of the main story.
In addition to that, you’ll also want to examine the clues you get for unidentified cultists. Some of them have hints about how to find others like them, and you can go to that region and search for a new clue.
If you’re ever in doubt about where to get your hands around them (to strangle them), just read the clues in the Cultists tab… or you can keep reading!
Where All Cultists Locations Are
Eyes of Kosmos Locations
- Elpenor (Level 11) Snake Temple in Phokis
- Hermippos (11) Temple of Hephaestus in Athens
- Sotera (11) Port of Nisaia in Megaris
- The Master (15) Quarry in Attika
- Midas (18) Argo’s Agora, Argolis
- Nyx the Shadow (17) Agora in Attika
Silver Vein Locations
- Epiktetos (10) The Serpent’s Lair
- The Centaur of Euboea (14) Copper Mine, Euboea
- The Chimera (14) Explorer Camp in South Andros
- The Silver Griffin (22) Prasonisia Island in the Silver Islands
- Machaon the Feared (45) Port of Patrai in Achaia
- Polemon the Wise (50) Teichos of Herakles Cult Stronghold in Achaia
Delian League Locations
- Brison (17) Salamis Marble Quarry on Salamis Island in Attika
- Podarkes the Cruel (23) Mykonos Leader House in Delos
- Rhexenor the Hand (25) in Athens
- Iobates the Stoic (49) Lemnos, Thasos
- Kodros the Bull (50) Mytilene Leader House in Lesbos
- Kleon the Everyman (40) Follow the main quests
Peloponnesian League Locations
- Skylax the Fair (17) Chalkis City Leader House in Euboea
- The Monger (21) Follow main quests
- Silanos of Paros (22) Main quests
- Kallias (36) Wanders through Elis, around Fort Koroibos
- Lagos the Archon (26) Fort Samikon in Arkadia
- Pausanias (32) Lakonia
Gods of the Aegean Sea Locations
- Asterion (14) Roams north of Andros
- Sokos (23) Around Melos
- The Octopus (27) Near Thera and Anaphi
- Melanthos (30) Around Messara
- The Mytilenian Shark (30) South of Samos
- The Hydra (50) Southwest of Messenia
Worshippers of the Bloodline Locations
- Zoisme (12) Wild Bear Cave in Malis
- Harpalos (18) Cave of Ares in Keos
- Chrysis (16) Argolis
- Melite (33) Kydonia in Messara
- Diona (36) Kythera Island
- Iokaste the Seer (50) Anavatos Ruins in Chios
Heroes of the Cult Locations
- Okytos the Great (19) Temple of Poseidon in Attika
- Swordfish (29) Fisherman’s Beacon in Messara
- Belos, the Beast of Sparta (29) Arena
- Deianeira (34) Roaming Boaetia or in Cave of the Oracle if on her quest
- Pallas the Silencer (45) Battleground in Achaia
- Exekias the Legend (50) Roams all through the land
It’s definitely useful to hunt down these baddies because you’ll get fragments that will let you upgrade your spear as well as some sweet legendary gear. Oh, and experience points to level up all willy nilly, of course.
That’s about all you need to know on how to find cultists in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Be sure to check our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey guide wiki for more information on the game.