Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is a pretty big step away from the usual experience we’re used to from Square Enix’s established JRPG series. Rather than embarking on quests and leveling up characters on epic adventures, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT pits two teams of three iconic characters from the series up against one another in brawler-style gameplay.
As such, you’ll need to master each and every one of your character’s unique moves and abilities, as well as learn the many different mechanics in the game. Unsure what the difference between a Bravery and HP attack is? Or just want to know what that giant shining crystal is that appears on the map from time to time? Well, you’ve arrived at the right place.
To give all you Dissidia Final Fantasy NT players a helping hand in mastering the game, we’ve decided to compile this wiki guide. From basic moves to customization options, we’ve got you covered.
Please note, this guide is a work-in-progress and will continue to be updated as we uncover more of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT. Be sure to check back soon for more guides, or sound off in the comments with a question and we’ll do our best to get you an answer.
- Release Date: Jan. 31, 2018
- Developer: Team Ninja
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Platforms: PlayStation 4
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT General Info
- How to Turn Off the Moogle Announcer
- How to Use Chat Messages
- How to Get More Clothes and Outfits
- How to Customize Characters
- How to Unlock the Story
- Is There Co-Op Multiplayer?
- Is There Splitscreen Co-op?
- Is it PS4 Pro Compatible?
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT: The Basics
- How to Change Battle UI
- How to Change HP Attack
- What the Difference Between Bravery and HP Attacks Is
- Everything You Need to Know About Bravery
- What Each Character Class Means and What They Do
- How to Change Summons
- Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- How to Change Outfits and Clothes
- Is it Coming to Xbox One?
- Is it Coming to Nintendo Switch?
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Combat Tips and Tricks
- Can You Switch Characters in Battle?
- How to Run Up Walls and Trees
- How to Summon
- How to Heal Yourself and Your Teammates
- How to Sprint and Run Faster
- How to Perform Bravery Attacks and What They Do
- How to Restore Bravery
- How to Dash Cancel
- How to Revive
- How to Break the Summon Crystal
- How to Beat an Enemy
- How to Lock On and Aim
- How to Transform as Onion Knight
- How to Use EX Skills
- How to Win a Match
- How to Defend & Dodge
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Unlockables Guides
- How to Open Treasure Boxes
- How to Get Memoria
- How to Get Icons and Titles
- How to Change Player Icon and Title
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Multiplayer Wiki
For more on Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, be sure to check back as we update this post.