The latest Gran Turismo Sport update recently went live, adding the much-awaited single-player campaign dubbed GT League. The patch, which weighs around 2.7GB, also brings several new additions to the PS4 exclusive racing sim.
With Gran Turismo Sport update 1.10 downloaded, you can now enjoy the traditional single-player rank-based racing leagues you’ve experienced from previous games in the series. Using the variety of cars in your garage, you can participate in several championships spanning the beginner, amateur, professional, and endurance leagues.
Aside from GT League, the latest update also adds Christmas-themed music and Christmas-themed Scapes. Other highlights in the patch include the addition of 12 new vehicles and two new tracks: Driving Park Yamigawa and Kyoto Driving Park Miyabi.
1. Campaign Mode
GT League’ has been added. This is a mode in which you can challenge a variety of races using cars from your garage (Every league requires a certain Driver Level to enter).
2. New Cars
The following 12 cars have been added:
- Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) (N300)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32) (N300)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II Nür (R34) (N300)
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (N400)
- Lamborghini Countach LP400 (N400)
- Ferrari F40 (N500)
- Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (N700)
- KTM X-BOW R(N300)
- Suzuki Swift Sport (N100)
- Volkswagen Samba Bus Type 2 (T1) (N100)
- Chris Holstrom Concepts 1967 Chevy Nova (N700)
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible (C3) (N300)
- A new layout, the “Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi” has been added.
- A new ”Season’s Greetings” group has been added to the Top Screen. New photo scenes are included in the group.
5. Brand Central
- We have added the “Lewis Hamilton Reference Laps #1 – Nürburgring” to the ‘Lewis Hamilton’ section of Brand Central;
- A museum section has been added to Chevrolet.
- Special Scapes scenes have been added to Bugatti.
6. Top 24 Superstars
- In the FIA Championships within Sport mode, a ‘Top 24 Superstars’ race will be held as the final round of each race season. This will be a single race within the final round, where only one group will be matched among the top drivers. In this race you will earn more points than a standard race.
- Added a new [Settings] section under [Event Settings] -> [Regulation Settings].
8. Physics Simulation Model
- Traction control while turning has been adjusted to allow smoother cornering.
- The DUALSHOCK®4 motion sensor steering sensitivity has been adjusted so that steering requires less rotation.
10. Buttons Assignment
- It is now possible to set throttle and brakes in the buttons assignments of the wireless and steering controllers. The settings can be changed from [Options] -> [Controller];
- Fixed an issue where the operation of the left/right stick on the T-GT steering controller was affected by the wireless controller assignment settings.
- Tires screeching sounds have been adjusted;
- The sound balance of the Chaparral Chevrolet Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo has been adjusted.
12. Additional Language
- Thai language support has been added to the Asian version.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Various other issues have been addressed.
An update has been implemented for Gran Turismo Sport. This update fixes minor issues and increases stability.
Polyphony Digital will bring more free content throughout 2018, including new tracks and additions to GT League. They also promised to deliver 50 more vehicles by the end of March 2018.
Check Out More News
- Psychonauts 2 Has Been Delayed Without a New Projected Date
- The Newest Overwatch Comic Makes Mei’s Yeti Hunt Look Even Cuter
- Kick Off the Holidays With the Steam Winter Sale, Going on Now