While the Fire Emblem Warriors Japanese audio track DLC pack will be available for free at launch, the rest of its optional goodies will come at a price. However, they do contain items that players might be very interested in. Koei Tecmo has announced on the game’s Japanese site that the three DLC packs coming for the game in the next few months will include new characters, history maps, bond conversations, costumes, and weapons.
Here are the details:
- Fire Emblem If Additional Pack – December 31, 2017
- Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon Additional Pack – February 28, 2018
- Fire Emblem Awakening Additional Pack – March 31, 2018
We don’t have any concrete pricing details for these DLC packs in North America just yet, and Koei Tecmo has yet to reveal who the three new playable characters will be, but we’ll keep you updated as more details come our way.
Fire Emblem Warriors is set to be released for the Nintendo Switch on October 20, and we’ll have our official review for the game up some time next week.
- Nintendo Switch 4.0.0 Update Adds Video Capturing, Pre-Purchasing Games, and More
- Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2 on Switch Will Feature 8-Bit Minigames
- Team Fortress 2 Jungle Inferno Update Gives Pyro a Whole New Arsenal of Weapons