The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is one of the Switch’s strongest titles, so it isn’t that surprising that Nintendo continues to support it. In regards to this, they’ve recently released another update for the game that resolves a DLC issue, improves gameplay, and adds a new item distribution method. You can read the full patch notes for version 1.3.1 below:
- We have fixed the issue in Pack 1: The Master Trials of the Expansion Pass, in which defeating certain enemies for Kilton was not counted toward completion when playing in Master Mode.
- In-game items can now be obtained from launching the software from certain articles distributed through a new News channel (“The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Tips from the Wild”) which can be accessed through News on the Home menu.
- This channel is expected to open on 8/9/2017.
- Depending on your game progress and location, certain items may not be obtainable.
- Various fixes to improve gameplay.
If you’re looking to collect more items, it’s best to keep an eye out for that new news channel once it launches. You can update your Switch copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild now.