No Man’s Sky received a huge content update on Friday called Atlas Rises, adding a 30-hour story campaign, limited multiplayer, quest system, and much more. Today, developer Hello Games rolled out its No Man’s Sky update 1.31 to fix some annoying issues in Atlas Rises. The full patch notes are listed below:
- Fixed an issue causing some players to crash when accessing the galactic map while having too many waypoints active
- Fixed a crash some players experience when pinning certain tech
- Fixed a crash which occurs when players with particularly long play-throughs attempt to save the game
- Fixed an issue that sometimes resulted in guild missions not crediting correctly
More bug fixes are definitely on the way after No Man’s Sky update 1.31. The patch has only been live for a few hours but some gamers have already found new issues. Some notable bugs include losing crafting recipes and starship techs being unopenable. Expect a new update soon as Hello Games is quite speedy in providing bug fixes for serious issues. Additionally, there are more existing bugs in Atlas Rises that remain unfixed, such as staff members in one’s home base not giving essential missions to players, which is crucial for story progression.
The game’s story mode also has a game-breaking bug that can halt one’s progression. In the early parts of the 30-hour story, players will have to travel back and forth to their home base, which is easily done via the teleporter in space stations. However, teleporters can only register four locations. Using teleporters in too many planetary systems will eventually overwrite an essential destination in the story campaign, which makes it nearly impossible to travel back to the said place.
For now, players should be careful about the existing game-breaking bugs. No Man’s Sky update 1.31 is now live on PC and PS4.
Check Out More
- Swery65 Will Be Announcing a New Game During PAX West
- Cliff Bleszinski Isn’t Concerned With LawBreakers’ Lukewarm Debut
- Xbox One Insider Program Is Now Open to All Xbox One Owner
- Steal Hitler’s Treasures in Raid: World War II This September