Pyre takes players on an adventure through a fantasy world where they must lead a band of exiles to freedom through a series of competitions known as Rites. Whichever team of three can douse the opponent’s pyre’s flame first is crowned victor, and you’ll need to think about who makes up your trio if you’re to come out on top. While Pyre can be a fairly straightforward experience, there are a number of areas where players may find themselves a little lost. As such, we’ve put together this wiki to ensure that whenever you’re at a loss for what to do next or how something works, you’ve got an answer there and then.
- Release Date: July 25, 2017
- Developer: Supergiant Games
- Publisher: Supergiant Games
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, PC
Pyre General Info
- How to Save Your Game
- How to Change Difficulty
- Is it PS4 Pro Compatible?
- How Long it Is and How Many Rites There Are
- Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Which Vocation You Should Choose
- How to Activate Titan Stars & What They Do
- How to Upgrade Talisman
- How to Get Money (Sol) Fast
- How to Get Feats of Glory
- How to Level Up Fast
We’ll be adding to this wiki over time, so make sure to check back in with us soon.