How to Get All Moves in Yooka-Laylee
As you make your way through Yooka-Laylee, you’ll often come across Pagies that appear to be impossible for you to get. That’s because at that moment in time they are. You’ll need certain moves sold by Trowzer the Snake. These aren’t all available from the very start, though. As you unlock new Grand Tomes, Trowzer will be lurking in each one with a fresh list of moves for you to buy.
To help you out on your adventure in Yooka-Laylee, we’ve provided a full list of all moves you can get in the game. We’ve also included how many Quills they’ll cost, as well as which Grand Tome you’ll unlock them in, too.
Purchasable Moves in Yooka-Laylee
- Sonar Shot (30) – Tribalstack Tropics
- Slurp Shot (30) – Tribalstack Tropics
- Buddy Slam (30)- Tribalstack Tropics
- Lizard Leap (40)- Glitterglaze Glacier
- Slurp State (40)- Glitterglaze Glacier
- Lizard Lash (60)- Moodymaze Marsh
- Sonar ‘Splosion (60)- Moodymaze Marsh
- Reptile Rush (80)- Capital Cashino
- Sonar Shield (100)- Galleon Galaxy
As well as these abilities, Trowzer will also provide you with a range of others free of charge as you explore Hivory Towers. Simply find wherever he’s lurking and speak to him. You’ll need these in order to get to the next Grand Tomes anyway, so there’s no way you can miss them. We’ve listed them below.
Free Moves in Yooka-Laylee
- Reptile Roll
- Buddy Bubble
- Camo Cloak
- Flappy Flight
For more tips, tricks, and guides for Yooka-Laylee, be sure to check out our wiki.