The ability to purchase a standalone Nintendo Switch dock was announced before the console launched but it seems you can actually buy one next month.
They were not available as Nintendo hoped when the console released last month but they have confirmed that you will be able to do so from May 19, although availability will be limited.
Purchasing an additional dock will allow you to use your Switch in another room without moving the dock around every time. It will also allow you to play your Switch on your travels and connect it to a TV because you won’t have to move your original dock around all the time. At launch, Nintendo said that it would $90 so you should assume that price has not changed.
Standalone Nintendo Switch docks will be available to purchase, in limited quantities, from May 19.
- Monster Hunter Stories is Coming to Nintendo 3DS This Fall
- Hey! Pikmin Arrives on 3DS This July, Along with an Adorable New amiibo
- Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta Super Smash Bros amiibo Finally Get a Release Date
- Yakuza Kiwami Comes to PS4 This August, Pre-Orders Get a Stylish Steelbook
- Jude Law is the Young Dumbledore in Fantastic Beasts 2