Epic Games has been hard at work on Paragon with their #EveryThreeWeeks campaign, launching a new hero every three weeks. While the latest character Morigesh’s reveal isn’t a true reveal (nor a hero), we do know what her skill sets are now. Morigesh was introduced by name in a sneak peek several weeks ago along with a character called Revenant.
Morigesh is a spirit living in the Bathuu, a drowned forest that neighbors the forest of Amyyrn. Amyyrn is of course, home to The Fey, a support class Hero who made her debut in Aug. 2016. While The Fey fights to preserve nature, Morigesh takes pleasure in destruction. With The Fey’s arrival to Agora, Morigesh follows suit after taking possession of a new host body.
The latest overview video gives us a run through of Morigesh’s skills:
- Mark (RMB/R1) – Morigesh marks a target, dealing damage and turning her doll into the shape of the targeted Hero. Targets stay Marked until a new Hero is chosen or the Marked target dies.
- Hive (Q/Square) – A Hive of insects is thrown, exploding into an AoE dealing damage over time and applying a slow with every instance of damage.
- Swarm (E/Circle) – Morigesh transforms into a swarm of insects, granting her movement speed and the ability to pass through enemies. When passing through enemies you deal damage and gain Health Regeneration.
- Curse (R/Triangle) – Summons a deadly swarm of insects in Morigesh’s image to stab the most recent Marked target (Global Ultimate).
Morigesh arrives Apr. 4, on both PC and PlayStation 4.
Check Out More
- The Dark Souls Twitter Account is Just as Savage as You Would Expect
- Destiny 2 Wallpapers to Pretend to Hold You Over Until September
- You Can Get a Cayde-6 Figurine If You Pre-Order Destiny 2 at Gamestop