As if Forza Horizon 3’s massive roster of cars wasn’t already large enough to begin with, we now have a trailer for the latest car pack heading to the game. The Playseat Car Pack is the fifth of six monthly car packs announced for the game, and will bring with it 7 new vehicles.
Among other cars such as the 2016 Cadillac ATS-V and the 2016 Vauxhall Corsa VXR, the Playseat Car Pack will also include the 1985 HDT VK Commodore Group A, a favorite of Australian racing legend Peter Brock.
You can find the full list of cars below:
- 1985 HDT VK Commodore Group A
- 1990 Renault Alpine GTA Le Mans
- 2016 Cadillac ATS-V
- 2017 Aston Martin DB11
- 2016 Vauxhall Corsa VXR
- 1970 Honda S800
- 2016 Honda Civic Type R
The Playseat Car Pack is included in both the Ultimate and Deluxe versions of Forza Horizon 3, but can also be picked up with the game’s $29.99 Car Pass alongside five other car packs. And while individual pricing has not yet been revealed, we can presume that it will cost $6.99, the same as the car packs released in previous months.
For more information on each of the cars named above, you can check out the official Forza Motorsport website.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Halo Wars 2’s Launch Trailer Is All About the Dangerous Brute, Atriox
- Final Fantasy VII’s Cloud and Sephiroth Square Off in this Massive Snow Sculpture
- Elite Dangerous Developer Working on a Game Based on a Movie Franchise