For those looking to be one of the first to pick up a Nintendo Switch at launch you better be prepared to pay up some extra cash. It turns out that the standard cost for titles will be continuing for this new platform as retailers such as Amazon are already pricing these titles at $60. While Nintendo has not come out and officially confirmed or denied this price, it’s highly doubtful that they will go for any less at launch.
Also, when looking at Best Buy’s list of titles we can see the prices and bundles that each game might come with. Here are all of the Switch games and their current listed prices for pre-ordering.
Dragon Heroes Quest I & II – $59.99
- Skyrim – $59.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – $59.99
- Project Octopath Traveler – $59.99
- Xenoblade Chronicles II – $59.99
- Fifa – $59.99
- Fire Emblem Warriors – $59.99
- Splatoon 2 – $59.99
- Just Dance 2017 – $59.99
- 1-2 Switch – $59.99
- Super Mario Odyssey – $59.99
While this is subject to change, we don’t expect any dramatic price drops in the near futures. Make sure to check back with us here at Twinfinite for all your Nintendo updates.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s Box Art Is Just Tons of Majesty
- Here’s What You Get When You Buy a Nintendo Switch
- No More Heroes Makes Its Return on Nintendo Switch