Capcom has released six of the original 6-bit Mega Man games on iOS and Android devices, and they’re pretty cheap. You can’t buy all of the games in a bundle at a discounted price, unfortunately, but they all cost $1.99 each. Here are the available titles:
- Mega Man® Mobile – The evil Dr. Wily must be stopped in this classic action platformer, the original Mega Man!
- Mega Man® 2 Mobile- Dr. Wily resurfaces to threaten the world again! Only Mega Man can stand in his way.
- Mega Man® 3 Mobile – Fight berserk robots on uncharted planets. Mega Man must set a course for space to resolve this mysterious crisis.
- Mega Man® 4 Mobile – A year has passed since Mega Man’s battle in space. A new enemy appears – Dr. Cossack.
- Mega Man® 5 Mobile – Manic robots cause chaos in the city. How is Proto Man involved? Only Mega Man can find out!
- Mega Man® 6 Mobile – The Global Robot Alliance is formed, but this newfound peace is threatened by a new foe – the enigmatic Mr. X!
They’re not great ports, but at least fans wanting to re-experience the classics from Capcom will be able to do so on the go.
- Razer Unveils World’s First Three-Screen Laptop, Perfect for Dodrio’s Gaming Needs
- Blizzard Fixes Mei’s Ice Wall Glitch in Overwatch, Bans Incoming
- Conan O’Brien’s Clueless Gamer Segment to Become a TBS Series