Planet Coaster is the latest rollercoaster theme park management sim available on Steam right now, and it’s just gotten a new and free game update. This one brings about a ton of winter-themed content – perfect for players looking to dive into the game this holiday season. Here are the details:
- Collider. A retro sci-fi ride with 20 swinging gondolas on a horizontal Ferris Wheel rising to an angle of 87 degrees.
- Bumpin’ Derby. A long-time favorite has found its way into Planet Coaster.
New Transport/Tracked Rides
- Sleigh Ride
- Iron Horse
- Festive King Coaster’s Crackers will let you earn up to nine more stars.
- Cosmic Cow Ice Cream
- Gulpee Soda
- Missy Good Donuts
- Pipshot Water, Juice and Smoothie Bars
- Pizza Pen
Winter Theme and Scenery Objects
- Snow/Ice Biome
- Snow Scenery. Create realistic snow-covered areas and build your own snowman!
- Gingerbread wall set
- Winter Scenery. Decorate your park with a tree or choir.
- And of course, the Festive King Coaster!
Planet Coaster is now available on PC via Steam.
- Blizzard Apologizes for Mei’s Winter Outfit, Says “Coolness is Subjective”
- Yakuza 0’s Battle Trailer Features the Fighting Styles of Kiryu and Majima
- Arby’s Will Be Live Streaming Handmade Geek Ornaments that Lucky Viewers Can Win