November was a pretty big month for gaming, and titles like Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare made quite a splash. Sony has announced, via the PlayStation Blog, the top downloaded titles for both PS4 and PS3. Final Fantasy XV also takes the third spot on the PS4 list – impressive, considering it was released at the tail end of the month.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Battlefield 1
- Final Fantasy XV
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Watch Dogs 2
- Overwatch: Origins Edition
- FIFA 17
- Far Cry Primal
- Titanfall 2
- Rocket League
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
- Rainbow Six Siege
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Complete Edition
- Need for Speed
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Mad Max
- Just Cause 3
- Terraria: PS4 Edition
It’s also interesting to see Overwatch placing fairly high on the list as well – a testament to how welcoming Blizzard’s new shooter is, especially since it was released back in May.
Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare are now available on consoles and PC.
- Pokemon GO is Getting Some Gen II Pokemon and a Special Pikachu Today
- DidYouKnowGaming? Explores Pokemon Creator’s Japan-Exclusive RPG
- Which is the Best “Green Monday” PS4 Deal for Christmas?