GameStop has revealed the Resident Evil 7 Collector’s Edition, and it comes with quite a few goodies. Most notably, however, is the dummy finger USB drive. Players who checked out the Beginning Hour demo know full well that the dummy finger item is something that has caused fans quite the headache, as no one could figure out what it was used for. The Twilight update seemed to bring us closer to the end of the mystery, but still no discernible use for the item. Here’s what the collector’s edition will come with:
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard Base Game
- Mansion Music Box (8” Tall) that plays a sample of Aunt Rhody with accompanying LED effects.
- Dummy Finger 4G USB Drive
- Exclusive Metal Case
- VHS Tape Box
- Exclusive Lithograph
- Creepy Note
- Premium Packaging
The mansion itself is a giant music box, so that should be a pretty neat item for collectors to have. Will you be picking this one up on launch day? Let us know in the comments down below.
Resident Evil 7 is set to be released for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC on January 24, 2017.
- Ryota Nitsuma Squashes Rumors About Marvel vs. Capcom 4
- Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls Coming to PC via Steam in 2017
- Nioh Alpha and Beta Players Will Get Exclusive In-Game Items