Xbox Australia revealed a brand new companion product to the Xbox One yesterday; the Xbox Onesie.
This unique piece of attire – available in all adult sizes – is essentially an officially branded onesie for Xbox fans.
In a press release, the company listed the range of features attached to this limited edition one-piece fashion statement:
– Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
– Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
– Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
– Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
– Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
– Customised Gamertag embroidery
Xbox Australia states that “the limited edition Xbox Onesie has been designed in collaboration with some of the country’s biggest film, TV, gaming, and sports fans.”
The Onesie is set to be available for purchase in limited quantities in Australia, and information on official distribution will be announced soon.
No specific price point has been revealed yet either, so stay tuned with Twinfinite for more info as it arrives.
CHECK OUT MORE
- Ed Boon Teases Mortal Kombat XL on PC
- Persona 5 Japanese TV Spot Puts Anne in the Spotlight
- Chrono Trigger Soundtrack Gets a Fan-Made Jazz Remix
- Mafia 3’s In-Game Soundtrack Includes Elvis, Creedence Clearwater, and Rolling Stones