Steam is hosting a new publisher weekend sale and this time it’s Ubisoft’s games you can save money on. The sale begins today and ends on Monday, March 28, at 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST.
The sale sees price cuts on recent games like Far Cry Primal and Rainbow Six Siege, as well as discounts on older titles like Watch Dogs and Assassin’s Creed. Just like some of the more recent Steam sales, there are no flash sale game’s over the weekend. The discounts will remain the same and be available throughout the entire Easter weekend.
Some of the deals included in the Steam weekend sale are:
- Rainbow Six Siege – $40.19
- Far Cry Primal – $47.88
- Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate – $29.99
- South Park: The Stick of Truth – $7.49
- Child of Light – $3.74
- Far Cry 3 – $4.99
Go check out Steam right away to see if there are any bargains that you want to take advantage of this Easter weekend.
- Alleged Nintendo NX Controller Image Was a Hoax, Watch How It Was Made
- The First Oculus Rift Has Shipped; Deliveries Starting Next Week
- Scan Pregnant Dinosaurs, Save Mankind in Time Machine VR
- Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst Gets Its Own Xbox One Controller