The latest Media Creates sales charts has revealed that Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir has knocked Monster Hunter X off the top of the Japanese sales charts. Monster Hunter X is now down to number three, with Odin Sphere taking both the first and second spots.
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir sold best on the PlayStation Vita with 43,394 copies during its first week of launch. Meanwhile, the other new release this week was FuRyu’s Card Fight!! Vanguard G: Stride to Victory!! which took the fourth spot with 20,992 sold copies.
Besides the new releases, Nintendo’s Splatoon came number 6 with 18,455 copies sold and Super Mario Maker and Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition continue to hang around in the top 10 charts taking number eight and nine, respectively.
Outside the top 10, Fallout 4 took number 11 with 8,793 sold copies and the PS4 version of Grand Theft Auto V took the 16 spot with 4, 679 copies sold.
Here are the top 10 games sold in Japan during the week 1/11/16 to 1/17/16:
- Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir – Atlus – PlayStation Vita – 43,394
- Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir – Atlus – PlayStation 4 – 42,263
- Monster Hunter X – Capcom – Nintendo 3DS – 36,700
- Card Fight!! Vanguard G: Stride to Victory!! – FuRyu – Nintendo 3DS – 20,992
- Monster Strike – Mixi – Nintendo 3DS – 19,576
- Splatoon – Nintendo – Wii U – 18,455
- Yo-kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team / White Dog Squad – Level-5 – Nintendo 3DS – 14,716
- Super Mario Maker – Nintendo – Wii U – 14,342
- Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition – SCE – PlayStation Vita – 13,182
- Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir – Atlus – PlayStation 3 – 9,771
- Rise of The Tomb Raider’s First DLC Baba Yaga Release Date Revealed
- Suicide Squad’s Trailer Shows Off Explosions and Queen
- Fire Emblem Fates Getting a Special Edition New 3DS XL, Weekly Map DLC